Royal jelly is the top of bee products. Her healing touch to all diseases, say it is the most perfect food in the world. This food cures, foods and revitalize our body.
Royal jelly has been known since ancient times. Precious and rare, is kept as a secret beauty noblewoman.
The Chinese have long been investigating the effects of royal jelly, and so far have found many wonderful properties of this natural remedy. In China, the royal jelly successfully used in hospitals to treat: Infections, constipation, chronic hepatitis, anemia and as protection from harmful radiation.
The richness of nutrients
Royal jelly is a rich source of minerals, vitamins, proteins and enzymes.
Royal jelly is the only natural source of acetylcholine in pure form, It contains various minerals, enzymes, 18 kinds of amino acids, as well, as many substances that inhibit the growth of bacteria and viruses. Royal jelly contains antibiotic substances, and a certain amount of previously unknown ingredients.
Royal jelly proteins contain most of the amino acids, within which are located eight indispensable amino acids – Valine, leucine, Isoleucine, threonine, methionine, phenylalanine, tryptophan and lysine.
The main representatives of sugars in royal jelly are glucose and fructose. They fall into the category of red ox sugar that cells can be directly absorbed and used as energy supplies, without spending insulin.
Composition jelly varies depending on the season, the physiological state of the bees and the conditions in which it is kept.
The healing properties of royal jelly:
- Royal jelly is excellent for the treatment of eating disorders in young children.
- In pediatrics have been reported many positive results of treatment jelly with hypotrophy, lung and central nervous system and in the treatment of newborns with internal brain trauma.
- Royal jelly as a natural anabolic helps with weakness due to illness or old age. It gives an amazing and lasting effect, cure various diseases that result from sclerotic and climacteric process.
- It was found that athletes who repeatedly take two weeks jelly increase endurance. She is an excellent athlete’s diet because it contains protein.
- It stimulates the body to recover faster from injuries such as fractures and wounds.
- Helps in the treatments of cardiovascular disease. In this area of research are made in the United States and Russia, and have been reported many positive results.
- Royal jelly helps stenocardia, atherosclerosis, high triglycerides, high cholesterol and blood pressure problems.
- Royal jelly is often used in the treatment of infertility in women and men. However, it is necessary and needs the time and money to have treatment well done. Royal jelly also alleviates the effects of taking the pill.
- Royal jelly regulates menstruation, changes in menopause and menopause. Favorably affects the operation of the sexual glands and keeps health uterus.
- Some studies have shown that royal jelly and other bee products stop the growth of tumors. Effectively against cysts and reduces the discomfort of chemotherapy.
- Royal jelly relieves stress, sexual impotence and insomnia. It has natural antibiotic properties – effective against bacteria and fungi.
- Its diuretic action of establishing normal bowel function
- It is a great tool for strengthening the immune system. It is especially good to take royal jelly for the prevention of colds and flu season.
- Royal jelly is generally preserved bone health and stimulates the nervous system.
- Royal jelly can now be found in many cosmetic products. This is justified because it is rich in collagen and coenzyme Q10, also contains vitamin B complex, which benefit the health of hair, nails and skin. It’s treating a skin problems such as acne and psoriasis.
- Students during exams, often resort to formulations of royal jelly as is great for memory, stamina, concentration and alertness.
- It is a great ally in a weight problem with the ability to balance the metabolism.
Royal jelly is used in the treatment of:
- Arthritis and Rheumatism
- High Cholesterol
- Chronic Fatigue
- Impotence and infertility
- Immune compromised
- Stress, anxiety and depression
- High pressure
- Skin problems